This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Here is a list of suggested supplies for the 2022-2023 school year. This is the mandated district supply list. I have gone through and indicated items you DO NOT NEED to purchase, as I have plenty on hand. Below the mandated list you will find a "Suggested Items" list based on the needs in our classroom.
- 2 dozen #2 yellow pencils (Ticonderoga are Excellent!)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 6 glue sticks 1 (4 oz.)
- bottle liquid glue (NOT NEEDED)
- 2 boxes (24 count) crayons
- 1 zipper pencil pouch
- 1 large box of tissues
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer or liquid soap
- 4 plastic 3-prong pocket folders (We ONLY need 3)
- 1 package of 4 dry erase markers.
- 3 packages of wide rule loose leaf paper (We have PLENTY!)
- 1 wide rule spiral notebook (We use 3 per student and extra are wonderful)
- 1 hard-cover composition notebook.
- 2 yellow highlighters (We would love more please!)
- 1 box of Color pencils (or markers)
- Graph paper (We have PLENTY)
- *Please label ALL ITEMS with your child’s name. *Some of these supplies will not last all year and will need to be replaced from time to time.
- Suggested Supplies that will be used DAILY:
- tabbed dividers (for Student Data Binders)
- *WISH LIST** -ream of copy paper and color cardstock -wrapped candy for class Treasurer Box such as lollipops or Starbursts - extra 3 ring Binders and Divider Tabs - Liquid Hand soap -Dixie cups- Paper Towels - Box of Tissues
Our mission is to prepare life-long learners by inspiring a tradition of excellence while incorporating our COLTS values