This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Welcome back Carmel Colts! We are very excited about the upcoming school year. Please make sure your child has a good pair of tennis shoes for their PE days. These will need to be worn on the days your child has PE. You will need to be in communication with your child's teachers and read the class newsletters to know when your child has PE. We run a COLTS schedule and your child will have PE twice every five days. Best practice is that tennis shoes come to school with your child EVERYDAY.....either on their feet or in their backpack.
- Remember your special area teachers as you shop for back to school items. We are always updating our music playlist for the kids in the gym. We use an apple ipod and any donations of itunes cards would be greatly appreciated
- Always TRY everything that we do
- Be Respectful and quiet during instruction
- Wear appropriate clothes and shoes.
- Enter walking and Exit no talking
- NO laying down during class