This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Here is a list of suggested supplies for the 2120-22 school year. This is the mandated district supply list. The 3rd grade teachers have gone through and indicated items you DO NOT NEED to purchase, as we have plenty on hand. We have also listed a “suggested items” list based on the needs in our classrooms. We will not be sharing any supplies this year! Students will have a designated place to store their extra supplies. Please label all supplies.
- 3 dozen pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 6 glue sticks (We would love more please!)
- 1 bottle of liquid glue(not needed)
- 24 pack of crayons (2 would be better)
- 1 box of tissues (or more)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 4 plastic (Poly) 3-prong pocket folders
- 1 four pack of dry erase markers (We would love more please!)
- 1 spiral notebook (We use 2 per student and extra are wonderful!)
- 1 hard-cover composition notebook (We use 2 per student and extra are wonderful!)
- 5 packs of loose-leaf paper, wide ruled (We have plenty!)
- Supply box to hold all school supplies
- 2 highlighters (We would love more please! Yellow is preferred)
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 1 package (10-12) of washable markers
Suggested Supplies that we will use DAILY
- 1 one-inch binder with clear cover sleeve
- 1 pack of divider tabs
- 1 ream of colored copy paper
**We use lots of blank paper throughout the year and 1 ream of copy paper (or more) is GREATLY appreciated.
- Be respectful
- Be responsible
- Be a team player
- Be prepared
Our mission is to prepare lifelong learners by inspiring a tradition of excellence while incorporating our COLT values.
- C - character
- O - opportunity
- L - leadership
- T - teamwork
- S - success