This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Here is a list of suggested supplies for the 2019-2020 school year. This is the mandated district supply list. However, We have gone through and indicated items we DO NOT need, as we have plenty on hand. We have also listed a "Suggested Items" list based on the needs of our classrooms.
- 3 dozen pencils (Ticonderoga are Excellent!)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 6 glue sticks (more please!)
- 1 bottle liquid glue (not needed)
- 24 pack of crayons
- 1 box of tissue (more please!)
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer or soap
- 6 plastic 3 hole folders (prongs not needed)
- 1 4-pack of dry erase markers (more please!)
- 5 packs loose-leaf paper (wide ruled) (1-2 is plenty!)
- 1 hard-covered composition notebook (wide-ruled)
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide-ruled)
- 2 highlighters
- 1 pack colored pencils
- 1 zipper pencil pouch
Suggested Supplies that will be used DAILY:
- 1 1.5-inch binder
- 1 pack of divider tabs
- 1 ream of copy paper
(any additional copy paper would be wonderful!)
- donations of pencil top erasers, Crayola markers, Hershey's kisses, Starbursts, and Sharpies!
The rules are simple...
- Work hard.
- Be Kind.