This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Welcome to Carmel Elementary! I am looking forward to starting this new adventure together and working with each of you to provide excellent educational opportunities for our students.The tradition continues......
Here is a list of suggested supplies for the 2018-19 school year. This is the mandated district supply list. We have gone through and indicated items you DO NOT NEED to purchase, as we have plenty on hand. We have also listed a “suggested items” list based on the needs in our classrooms.
- 3 dozen pencils (Ticonderoga are excellent!)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 6 glue sticks (We would love more please!)
- 1 bottle of liquid glue (not needed)
- 24 pack of crayons
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer or soap (We have plenty of soap!)
- 4 3-prong folders (We only need 2)
- 1 four pack of dry erase markers (We would love more please!)
- 1 spiral notebook (We use four per student and extra are wonderful!)
- 1 hard-cover composition notebook
- 5 packs of loose-leaf paper, wide ruled (We have plenty!)
- 1 zipper pencil pouch
- 2 highlighters (We would love more please!)
- 1 pack of colored pencils
Suggested Supplies that we will use Daily
- 1 one-inch binder (White if available)
- 1 pack of divider tabs
- 1 ream of copy paper (any additional copy paper would be wonderful!)
- 1 pack of construction paper
- index cards
- sticky notes
- Be respectful.
- Be responsible.